2021 SEASON - NEW CANCELLATION POLICY AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The season 2020. is slowly coming to an end. Although it has been an unusual season with a lot of uncertainties and things changing in the last minute, in the end, it even exceeded our most optimistic expectations. It proved that after a few months of lock-down people need holidays and that being on the boat is isolation at its best.
We are very grateful to all of our clients who came to sail with us this season despite the circumstances and we truly hope that we justified their trust.
Now, stronger and wiser than in spring this year when Covid19 outbreak surprised the whole globe and changed the way we had lived, worked and travelled, we look cheerfully ahead and have started making plans for 2021 season. Although we are very positive that by the next season the situation will be much clearer and that most of the global population will return to normal (only perhaps a little adjusted normal), given the uncertainty we are still surrounded with and in order to offer our clients more security when planning their holidays we have adjusted our cancellation and payment policy.
New cancellation policy refers both to new bookings and rescheduled bookings from 2020. season.
New payment policy refers both to new bookings and to rescheduled bookings from 2020 season for the part which has not been paid yet.
As always we advise all of our clients to buy travel health and cancellation policy in their own country in order to be covered in case they need to cancel for the reason different than stated in the new cancellation policy since such are not subject to refund.
100% REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS DUE TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
In case of COVID – 19 related travel restrictions in either Croatia or the Client’s country in the period when the charter is due which will prevent Client from taking the vessel Charter company will refund to the Client the entire paid amount.
Under travel restrictions considered are:
- officially closed borders
- 7 or more days quarantine requirement imposed on the Client upon return from his/her holidays
- if boating or any non-essential travel is officially prohibited
Under travel restrictions considered are not:
- obligatory Covid19 (PCR) test before or after the Client’s holidays
- transportation disruptions
ADJUSTED PAYMENT TERMS
- 20% of the vessel's charter price right after the reservation has been confirmed.
- 30% of the vessel's charter price at least a month before the beginning of the charter period
- 50% of the vessel's charter price at least 2 weeks (14 days) before the beginning of the charter period