Who stands behind www.croatia-charter.hr?
Ivana & Paško Kovačić
the owners of the boats and the company
A genuine passion for sea and sailing led us to leave lucrative careers in other companies and start-up our own small business for yacht charter. Supporting the decision was the fact that we complement each other in the knowledge and skills required for this business and together make the winning combination.
We are dedicated to providing our guests with the sailing holidays in Croatia they will remember for a lifetime. The satisfied client - before, during and after sailing holidays on one of our boats is the most important goal for us to achieve. Personal approach, professionalism, flexibility and know-how are our business principles we never step away from.
- to preserve the Adriatic so blue and transparent for future generations. Our motto is: We have not inherited this earth from our grandparents but we have borrowed it from our grandchildren.
- no hidden or extra costs except those agreed and stated in the charter contract
- honest and open communication with the clients
- strict confidentiality regarding personal information of our clients
- presentation on the web pages corresponds to the actual situation
- technical maintenance and the cleanliness of the boats are on the highest level
There are just two of us employed in the company on a permanent basis, but we cooperate with a number of agencies, servicemen and freelancers from various fields.
booking, web design, marketing, finances & accounting
LANGUAGES: Croatian, English, Italian
"Please feel free to contact me for any questions you might have regarding your sailing holidays in Croatia - pricing, routes, best restaurants to eat, best places to visit, best beaches/bays to swim/anchor, total cost estimate, transfers, accommodation on land..."
fleet maintenance, check-in & outs, technical support 24/7 during the season, technical management, sailing and weather advice
TEL: +385 98 619 338
LANGUAGES: Croatian, English
"Please feel free to contact me for any questions you might have regarding the boats like technical characteristics, inventory and sailing issues.