ELAN IMPRESSION 494 "WILD WIND"
Fifty feet.........it sounds big and it is big. The Impression 494 delights with the largest cockpit in its class, a comfortable, spacious interior, splendid sailing performance and superb handling thanks to its twin rudders and a functional short-handed deck layout.Find a secluded bay and access the immaculate sea easily through the swimming platform. And while there, serve yourself a crisp cold drink right from the cockpit fridge. The interior welcomes you with plenty of space and natural light, thanks to the raised deck saloon layout and numerous hatches and portlights. Enjoy the open space social area, thanks to the inverted layout, with the galley forward and the large open plan saloon located directly under the companionway. Crews of up to 12 can be accommodated in 5 +1 cabins and in the saloon when the table is folded. Available for bareboat, skippered or crewed charter throughout the whole year round. For a smaller crew where extra comfort is required, there is a possibility to turn two front cabins into one large master cabin.
- spacious cockpit and living area
- light and airy moderns design of the interior
- 5 + 1 cabins & option to remove the partition between two fore cabins and get master cabin
- the foldable table in the saloon
- fridge and sink in the cockpit
- cockpit & deck cushions - NEW FROM 2018.
- bimini & sprayhood - NEW FROM 2018.
- bow thruster
- webasto heating in the saloon
HULL LENGTH: 14.85 M
LWL: 13.76 M
BMAX: 4.68 M
BWL MAX: 4.08 M
DRAUGHT: 2.23 M
DISPLACEMENT: APP 14000 KG
BALLAST: 4500 KG
FRESH WATER: 605 LITRES
FUEL TANK: 295 LITRES
ENGINE: 75 HP
MAINSAIL: 59 M²
GENOA: 48 M²
CABINS: 5+1 * convertible in 4+1
Bow thruster/ 2 Steering wheels / Roll genoa /Roll mainsail / Winch handles / Compass / Electrical anchor windlass / Dinghy + oars/Anchor DELTA + Anchor DANFORTH with chains & ropes / Boat fenders / Boat hook / Hand bilge pump / Mooring ropes / Bimini top & Sprayhood /Water hose / Gangway / Plastic bucket / Stern platform + Swimming ladder + stern hot water shower / Jerrycans for diesel / Outside cushions/ Shore connection 220V / Outside & inside speakers /Fridge / Sink
Life jackets / Distress flares box / Toolbox / Junior life jackets / Radar reflector / Electric bilge pump / Safety harnesses / First aid kit / Foghorn / Bosuns chair / Fire extinguishers / Repair kit with impeller / Distress mirror / Emergency tiller/ Axe /
GPS chart plotter in the cockpit/VHF Radio telephone / Autopilot / Pilot book / Log-speedometer / Echo sounder / Binoculars / Set of navigation charts / Wind indicator / Hand bearing compass / Flags / Barometer / Navigation ruler / Search light / Quartz clock / Divider / Yacht's documents /
Heating-webasto in saloon / Cushions / TV digital + DVD / Radio CD/MP3/DVD/USB radio player /Mobile phone with Croatian prepaid card / Four batteries/ Converter 220AC to 12DC
Blankets / Pillowcases / Clothes hangers / Bed linen/ Towels / Pillows /
Forks / Bowls / Saucepans / Knives / Cutting board / Can opener / Spoons / Bread knife / Bottle opener / Teaspoons / Wooden spatula / Salad bowls / Soup plates / Wooden spoon / Sugar & coffee pots / Flat plates / Frying pan / Teapot / Coffee cups / Small strainer / Gas cooker + oven / Glasses / Coffee pot / Refrigerator /Freezer
Prices are in EUR, per week and per boat. Kuna amount is calculated on the payment day according to the middle exchange rate of HNB (Croatian National Bank) published on https://www.hnb.hr/temeljne-funkcije/monetarna-politika/tecajna-lista/tecajna-lista.
→INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Boat with the inventory as specified in the inventory list of each boat
Berths in base marina*
*for Lagoon 400S2 only the first and the last day of the charter
→NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Bank transfer fees
Berths in other marinas or harbours
Food and drink
Charter pack*: 200€ up to 41ft, 240€ >41ft, catamaran 280€
Tourist tax: 8Kn/person/day (cca.1€), children under the age of 12 and more than 69% invalids do not pay, children 12-18 pay 50%
*Charter pack includes: 25% VAT, final cleaning, bed linen, bath towels (2pp), 2 x gas bottles, dish wash liquid, liquid hand soap, 2 kitchen sponges, 1 roll of kitchen paper, 2 kitchen clothes,2 rolls of toilet paper per toilet, garbage bags, Croatian mobile phone with prepaid card, diver's fee, outboard engine with 5l fuel, 2 snorkel sets
Stand up paddle board 150€/week - to be ordered in advance, limited number
Donut 30€/week - to be ordered in advance, limited number
Beach towels 5€/piece - to be ordered in advance
Early boarding (by1PM) 150€/charter - to be ordered in advance, limited possibility
WiFi 75GB 35€/week
One-way fee Split - Dubrovnik* 450€ + mooring fees in Dubrovnik
*to be ordered in advance, subject to availability
Skipper 1.050€ for Saturday - Saturday charter + food or 150€/day + food
Hostess 875€ for Saturday - Saturday charter + food or 125€/day + food
*the crew services are payable directly on spot to the service provider
10% early booking discount until 31.01.2019.
5% for two weeks
10% for three weeks
15% for four weeks
5% for repeated client of Fair Wind
15% max discount except last minute or special offer
→REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
- amounts specified in the price list table for each boat
- payable in cash or credit cards: Visa or Master
- covers the Casco insurance policy deductible
- to be refunded if no damage
→NON-REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT - DEPOSIT WAIVER FEE
BAVARIA 37 - 100 €/week (non-refundable) + 100 €/charter (refundable)
BAVARIA 41 - 150 €/week (non-refundable) + 150€/charter (refundable)
BAVARIA 45 - 150 €/week (non-refundable) + 150 €/charter (refundable)
ELAN I 494 - 250 €/week (non-refundable) + 250 €/charter (refundable)
LAGOON 400S2 - 350 €/week (non-refundable) + 350 €/charter (refundable)
IMPORTANT: The intention to buy DEPOSIT WAIVER needs to be announced in advance
→SHORTER PERIOD CHARTERS PRICING & CONDITIONS
Not always available, Fair Wind Ltd reserves the right to decide upon relevant circumstances when to offer shorter than a week charters
TWO - FIVE DAYS - weekly price divided by 6 multiplied by the number of days. No discounts applicable.
SIX DAYS - weekly price. Listed discounts applicable.
10 DAYS - weekly price divided with 7 multiplied with 10 plus 10% supplement, no discounts applicable
→INFORMATIVE PRICES OF THE THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Third party services are payable directly to the service provider.
PARKING IN ACI MARINA SPLIT - 500kn / week
TRANSFER AIRPORT - MARINA - 40€ (regular car)
- 50€ (mini van, 7+1)
TRANSFER WITH THE STOP AT THE SUPERMARKET
- transfer price + 15€ for waiting up to one hour
BOAT CHARTER - 50% by booking confirmation, 50% 4 weeks prior to start of the charter
MANDATORY EXTRAS - by check-in
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - by check-in
CREW SERVICES: - directly to the crew in cash by check-in
EMBARKATION: Saturday after 5:00PM
DISEMBARKATION: Saturday till 08:00 AM with return to base the evening before
- The general conditions of chartering vessels are the consistent part of this price list and are published on the web page www.croatia-charter.hr
- Fair wind Ltd. reserves the right to change the prices without the previous notice. Changed prices will apply only on the contracts signed after the price change date.
- Any price from the price list can be subject to the individual discounts approved by Fair wind Ltd. depending on the relevant circumstances at a given moment (e.g. last minute discount, loyalty discount. special offer...).
- Boats are chartered exclusively on Saturday-Saturday weekly basis but Fair wind Ltd. reserves the right to decide upon relevant circumstances - booking situation, low season period or similar - when to offer charters for periods shorter or other than a week and out of Saturday-Saturday time frame
- Complaint on the quality of our services may be submitted in writing to the company's postal address: Luke Botića 9, 21210 or by e-mail at: email@example.com . Fair Wind Ltd will reply to the complaint within 15 days’ period.
→INFORMATION & BOOKING
Please do not hesitate to contact us and ask for any information you require, as well as for informative offer for the boat charter.